Thursday, March 3

It's ironic that i chose the phone i had now cause i wanted the good camera function, so that obviously i can take lots of pics. which i dont. But i did take SOMMMEEE~

so a quick update on what i've been doing w pics ^_^

한국 음식 Korean Food~
I'm missing the gingseng soup



My cute little niece during CNY~ with her expensive macdonald keychains. LOL~
O. and i had fun doing touch screen colouring. HAHAH~ What happen to colourbooks and colour pencils?!!? Tsk Tsk.


NATAS~ my little working partner. Three bloody straight 12hours work.
but seriously. I need to, have to, got to, must & should go for a backpacking trip at least 1to 2 months.


Hehe~ and my Natas little angel. Should have kidnapped her home when i had the chance!



and timmmbrrreeee~ with the cute looking waiter who may or may not has the name of damien. LOL. Joke huh~




Hehe~ shux if you're reading this, you're missed okay! But no worries. I had double the beer and food. Just for you :))




No comments:

Post a Comment