Friday, November 26

Seriously why don't people have like any fucking common sense?!?!

I'm sleeping. you're gna be watching tv at the living room and talking. how about closing back my door after you open it?!!?

Do you seriously think the house that you have is so bloody big that sound from the living room can't travel to my room?!?!

Instead of bringing so much fats onto the earth, GOD should probably try supplying more common sense when he created earth. NB.

And you question why i always lock my room. how about a no brainer answer?

Cause all you EVER do is to come into my room and NAG!

1st you want to nag about how messy my room is. God damm it. Im the one sleeping in there. not you. i know its ur hse and etc.... but thats my style of living. you should probably have just bought like a doll. so that it won't mess up your room. O. and dolls nowadays can even drink milk, poop and say hi.

2nd if all you want is some ass who only know how to study. GET A FUCKING ROBOT!
you can even computer it to study 24hours all day long you know. and if its spoiled. you can probably pre-save all the datas in a hard disk and re-program it into a new robot. See~ hassle free. i mean a robot~ sheeze... it would do all you want it to do, wont ever question you, talk back to you. all it need is to jag up your electricity bill. so worth it.

so to all parents to be... think. i highly recommend a robot or a doll.

its not that i dont love my family. they're good AT TIMES~ there are like inhuman parents out there in this world. who are like really inhuman to their own child. which i should be counting my blessing that my parents are not. so conclusion - i do love my family (parents to be specific) but im sure i hate them equally.


you ask why i dont ever tell you guys where i am going, you ask me about my day/school and all i ever say is... like that lorhx. and you think i response like you owe me money or sth. how about this. cause you will ALWAYS manage to find something to pin point and blame me.

o.... melissa got a scholarship. "why cant you just work hard like her?"

o.. priscilla got into nursing at NUS. "i told you to go nursing didnt i? see now when she enter the workforce her pay will be so high. you have to take useless courses like tourism."

why can't you EVER get the point that what you think are not 100% right? Dada didn't want to go into uniform group when he entered secondary. just because your beloved elder son entered Boys' Brigade so he should to. i told you guys from the start forcing him into something he dont want, and he will just quit sooner or later.

want to know who was correct? Ha! if he had joined something he wanted. like sports. he probably have accumulated enough cca points to offset his olevel grades by 2 points.

okay. complain finish. i NEED to start on my essay like now. havent even look at it yet. like a die nia.

No comments:

Post a Comment